Booster Club Membership
Membership in the Kennedy Athletic Booster Club is the driving force of our organization. The annual membership drive is the primary fundraiser for the group, generating approximately 50% of the annual fundraising revenue that provides for the general operating budgets of our 23 competitive athletic activities at Kennedy HS. It is important to know that 70% of the membership fees are directly dispersed to the sports that your student athlete will participate in during their high school career. The other 30% of fees goes to the general fund that covers the costs of transportation, officials, and state participation for our teams that qualify. Membership also drives our volunteer base, and we need many volunteers to make light work for the entire group. We need volunteers to serve as Kingston Stadium hosts, sell tickets at Kennedy events, and run our concession stands all year long at our many athletic events. We encourage you to be an active member of the Booster Club by saying “Yes” whenever you can to volunteer for this tremendous organization. The coaches and student athletes at Kennedy thank you for your unwavering and enthusiastic support!
Become a Booster Club Member Today!
Join online at the following site:
special incentive: service fees for online membership purchase waived through 8/23/18
If you prefer to send a check:
Download the 2018-19 Form and send it in to the Kennedy Activities Office