FOR THE 2018-2019 School year!
- Inserts will be distributed during homeroom the week of 10/20-10/25
- Students who do NOT collect inserts from the 2017-2018 school year need to collect them from Ms. Becker (room 65)
- There will be a spring delivery again this year and distribution will take place in spring in the black box so seniors can have students and teachers sign their books before they leave (exact date TBD)
- There will not be a personalization option this year
2018-2019 YEARBOOKS CAN BE PURCHASED HERE OR THROUGH THE JOSTENS WEBSITE. ORDERS ARE DUE BY FEBRUARY 22nd.
Senior Photos are due by February 1st.
- No selfies
- No profanity/vulgarity
- No other people in the picture
- Please be very careful about horizontal pictures (the formatting compromises the quality of the image)
Senior Photo Submission:
Go to www.images.jostens.com and enter the code 411473677 to upload
Senior recognition ads or “baby ads” are also on sale. This is a great way to celebrate your student’s success and milestones. Check out the Jostens website for layouts and pricing or call 800.358.0800. The last day to order ads is December 21st.
This year we have decided to go outside of the normal layout by giving this year's seniors the opportunity to add their own fun to the yearbook with the addition of senior quotes. They must use school appropriate content and language and be concise and clear. Senior Quotes are due by February 1st.
Senior Quote Submission:
For each of these deadlines, the earlier the submission the better so that the yearbook staff has enough time to manage and edit content and in turn, get yearbooks out to you as soon as possible this spring!