Requesting a Transcript – Current Students
- Email your transcript request to the Counseling Secretary at Droehlk@crschools.us
- Your full name and grade
- Name of college/university or other institution
- Mailing address, email address, or fax number
- If there are additional forms your counselor needs to fill or sign, attach these to the email-these will be sent directly to the college/university.
- There is a $2 for each transcript if mailed out, no cost for an electronic transcript
- SENIORS - You will be asked which college/university you want your final transcript mailed out to. This will be done in mid-June at no cost to you.
Requesting a Transcript-Graduated Students
- Graduated students should use the Google Transcript Request form. Click Here to access.
- If you cannot access the online form you may print a hard copy of the form and send it to Mrs. Burkhart at Mburkhart@crschools.us. Download form here.
- There is a $2 fee per transcript if mailed out, no cost for an electronic transcript.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Main Office at 319-558-2251.
Requesting a Copy of a Diploma
Diplomas can only be ordered directly from Herff Jones. Kennedy does not keep copies of diplomas.
You must provide:
- The Diploma Request Form. Download here.
- An official transcript-see above for instructions on how to order a transcript. An official transcript will have a seal on the envelope which must be intact to be considered official.
Important- Do not break the seal when you receive the transcript.
- Check or Money Order made out to Herff Jones in the amount of $40.00.
- Mail To: *
Attn: Diploma Customer Service
4601 W 62nd Street
Indianapolis, IN 46268
- If you want a diploma cover, note that on the form. It is an extra $15.
*Standard production schedule is approximately 6 weeks. You may request an expedited production schedule of 4 weeks for an additional $5.00 or 2 weeks for an additional $15.00.