Requesting a Transcript – Current Students
- Fill out an official Transcript Request Form in the Counseling Office for each college/university to which you are applying
- Pay $2 for each transcript you request – this covers special preparation and mailing costs
- Attach to the request any forms your counselor needs to fill out or sign – these additional papers will be mailed directly to the college/university with your transcript; you may need to search your college’s website for these forms
- Be sure to include your resume if you need a letter of recommendation from your counselor
- Return all materials to Mrs. Roehlk in the Counseling Office
Requesting a Transcript – Graduated Students
- Graduated students should click on the below button to download the transcript request form that needs to be completed in order for your transcript to be processed.
- There is a $2 fee per transcript. Forms can be emailed or mailed to the below address.
Kennedy High School
4545 Wenig Rd. N.E.
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402